Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Every Seed Bears After Its Own Kind......

REAL H2O
https://www.facebook.com/pages/REAL-H2O/235903553200441


Posted Dec. 10, 2012
Revised January 10, 2015

Hurting people hurt people. Because the majority of the 'church'/ALL religions, including christianity/those in government/the world,...... have been brought up on another gospel i.e. fear, hell, fire, brimstone,....force, manipulation, control,..... fear, fear, fear,....ALL negative emotional states are just another form, fashion, aspect, degree of fear. Fear is the seed that is sown, planted, ....and it has a harvest. 


For the most part WE ALL were born into our worlds ...... with hell, fire, brimston
e, damnation,........Every seed produces after its own kind. This is a law, just like gravity, that God/Source/......placed into flow and it is true here too. ALL they, religion, government, manipulating, controlling, ...... focus on is the negative.

Every Seed Bears After Its Own Kind......

If a negative feeling or a negative thought drives me to speak words or take actions this means that the outcome of those words and or actions will produce more of the negative feelings and or thoughts that started the whole process. I cannot be driven by negative feelings and ultimately have healthy positive outcomes. So many times I am moved by fear, desperation,...(a negative emotion) and I try to tell myself it is "faith", or this is ok, "good", ..... and in the end it all goes wrong and then I act like I don't understand why my faith, beliefs, actions,  failed. I have to notice what is driving me and if it is not harmonious with REAL love I have to send it away and put on something else. 

If I am in negative emotional fear state (anger, bitterness, unforgivness, betrayal, self hatred, sorrow, sadness, insecurity, worthless, conflict, grief, self abuse, disdain, heartache, embarrassment, judgement, ......) when I am living, doing, teaching, sharing, posting something on a social network, writing a book, paper, blog,..... then the results and the harvest is NOT going to be what I want. If I do something in a negative fear state then the harvest that I am going to get will NOT be what I want and that is where all the crazy negative nasty results come from. Because of what has been written on my heart/sub conscious....if the beliefs, feelings, emotions,...are out of a negative fear state I will produce a life of fear, chaos, hurt, discouragement,....

REAL love annihilates ALL fear. The REAL God is REAL love and perfect REAL love casts out ALL fear. When my foundation is built on REAL love and all my seed i.e. doctrine, teachings,....understanding, wisdom, knowledge,... emotions, feelings,..... comes out of REAL love then and only then will my house, life, health, wealth, relationships,.....stand and not be moved.


God is NOT in control of the weather.......

REAL love.....

The  REAL Story.....

REAL Forgiveness...