Wednesday, September 17, 2008

God is not primarily after my service...

God is not primarily after my service, He is after my heart. What God's primarily concern is is ME! He wants an intimate personal relationship with me every moment of every day. If God's gets my heart, my service becomes an outflow of the REAL love relationship I have with HIM... When I grow in Him, I'll start walking in REAL love and care for myself and people around me automatically happens. The things that I put my efforts to do will work out naturally, effortlessly,..... just because I am being as HE has made me to be.- Inspired by Pastor-Tom Tompkins

God is love. The heart of the Gospel is love. Love is a product of the spiritual health of our heart. Loving one another is the evidence that we are experiencing God. There is no greater way to gauge and evaluate the condition of our heart than our ability to give and receive love. Love is manifest through our willingness and capacity to develop ourselves for meaningful relationships. All of life’s boundaries are a product of the beliefs of our heart. Therefore, the more I give myself to the love of God and the love of people, the more I harmonize myself with the nature of God. The more I harmonize with the nature of God the more I can function in my God-like nature, which means the more I move past the boundaries to a wonderful life! ~ Dr. Jim Richards

The REAL Story....