Saturday, December 12, 2015

REAL H2O
https://www.facebook.com/pages/REAL-H2O/235903553200441?ref=br_tf


I forgive you but because of your past actions I do NOT trust you. Trust is earned NEVER given.

Judging is when I think I know why someone did something without communicating with them personally.ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ I can't forgive you because I do not condemn you ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ

After 5o  years and some codependent enabling relationships for 47 of those years I had to learn BOUNDARIES, REAL forgiveness, BEing and learning to experience UN offendable, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, REAL love....there are some that even though I do everything I can to work things out they refuse the way of peace, REAL love, and choose to continue in their mess, dysfunction, mean, nasty, hateful, ugly,....strife, gossip,....dishonor, disrespect,.... For those types I try to communicate with them and set boundaries however if they continue to dishonor themselves/me/others..... then I REAL love love 'em, forgive 'em, bless 'em, pray 'em but I do it from a loooooooooong way off. Proverbs 4 tells me to "Guard my heart with ALL diligence for out of it flows my life, my well being, my emotions, my 
other relationships, my abundance,......

The God of Peace, Source, the Essence of ALL that humanity IS, Pure Positive Unconditional Agape REAL Love Energy,.......... designed my body to live in peace and when I don't the consequences could cost me my life, well being, abundance,....other relationships. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, God is the God of Peace, the REAL Gospel message is the Gospel of Peace and I am to be sharing the too good to be true REAL news of Peace to the world because of the finished and completed work of Jesus Christ :)

Suppressed thoughts with their embedded emotions will explode. Our brains are designed to acknowledge, repent and forgive. ~ 
Dr. Caroline Leaf

ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ "Repent means to change your mind"  ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ
Forgiveness means to send away the offense. It has nothing to do with the other person, them forgiving/ doing/ receiving it or not, ..... it is ALL about me and my heart and my actions. I send it away because it could cost me my life, health/ dis-ease, wealth,..other relationships.

Yes, I forgive YOU but you have lied, cheated, talked nasty about me, run me down, find fault with me, criticize, condemn,......

Forgiving you gives me PEACE
Giving yourself peace is your job NOT mine.
Forgiving you does NOT mean I TRUST YOU
Forgiving you does NOT mean I want you in my life!

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” ~ R. Muller


“To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” ~ Lewis B. Smedes

“When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive” ~ Alan Paton
ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ  I can not forgive ya because I do not condemn ya ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ

I can move past what others have done to me but never past MY unforgivenss. ~ Dr. Jim Richards 



"The only person I can  control is ME, Me, me, me, me, me,.....MYself, I, Mine emotionally FEELings.

ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ  I can't forgive ya cause I don't condemn ya  ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋღ

It is only when I am condemning that I need to forgive, apologize,....Nobody else is my problems, answers, solutions, source,....The more I take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for everything I emotionally FEEL the freer I AM. The happier I AM. The more UNoffendable I AM. 
"If I am not offended nothing needs mended...." ~ David Kracht 




Learning to be UN offend able has been the most freeing, liberating, amazing,...adventure in my 50 years. What others do, say, believe, feel,.......has nothing to do with me but what "they" emotionally FEEL, believe, think,......about themselves.

Look in the mirror.

REAL Freedom happens when one emotionally FEELS, experiences, entangles, awakens.......to the ever present, always has been Pure Positive REAL Unconditional Agape Love Energy God Source BEing within ALL humanity NOW.    


REAL #Unconditional REAL #Love#Agape,...... for themselves first. ME #Me me me me me me me .......first.



No comments: