Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I do not hate anybody!!!

Posted November 21, 2012

No, I do not hate anybody. I disagree with what the extreme Muslims believe. I have been just as blatant about the 'church' and their off the wall actions and beliefs. The REAL Gospel of the REAL Jesus Christ makes everyone equal there is no......

..... Jew or Gentile, male or female, ....... .equality was Jesus' idea. The REAL Message of Jesus Christ does not promote wars...I know that manipulating, controlling, self righteous,.....hurting, mean, .....people have used the 'church' 'bible' ....to validate their actions but you can use the Bible to validate anything.

The REAL message of Jesus Christ is REAL love. I apologize if I do not present everything perfect. I apologize that I have NOT arrived.I am in the process of learning, growing, being, .....just like everyone else. I need a Savior because of that very point. I am NOT perfect in myself.

Humanity is forgiven, righteous, made right, holy,....because of Jesus.http://jeff-turner.org/?p=302 Jesus is the Son of God. The REAL Jesus of REAL love is the answer for the world. Jesus became a man 100%, lived HIS humanity just like us, was crucified, buried, RESURRECTED and sits at the right hand of our loving heavenly Father ever praying for ALL humanity to see who they really are, how loved they really are, how special they REALLY are,.....Humanity has a free will and they can choose whatever life they want. Humanity is not a puppet. REAL love does NOT control, manipulate,force,.....and that is the difference between religion, news media, governments,..... and the REAL Message of the God of REAL love and the REAL Jesus Christ ......REAL love ;)